2007年12月1日 星期六

I'm study in kindergarten...YA~~~~

Lately,I suddenly felt my school is just like a kindergarden.

In this school,almost a lot of students are playing all day and didn't care about why are they came here.

Not only most of students are not concentrate on there study but also teacher are almost not work hard and really have great knowledge can give us.
According my observation,I do not understand some teachers can teacher in this "university".
For example,there are one new teacher come to be our tutor.
But he is really fxcking "out of condition",he always just care about our flash programe is better than his standar or not.He is never really care about our concepts are good enough or not.
The worse of all,he was not only critisizes your programe was suck but also love to limit our concepts.

Because of these strange teachers in this faculty,some study hard students understood this condition and does not want to rely on these teachers so they really have to care about themselves and study hard in some good teachers class and read something really good books.

Just complain.......do not to serious care about this article.
(I know my English is broke)

5 則留言:

羅小虎 提到...
作者已經移除這則留言。
羅小虎 提到...

I do not understand some teachers can teacher in this "university".

改成
I do not understand that why some teachers can teach in this "university".

羅小虎 提到...

你英文OK的~~
連我都看的懂啊!

自由人 提到...

My English is very "Tai"!!
Especially my grammer.

自由人 提到...

Here is one person who is very lowkey give me this currect version article...

I'm study in kindergarten...YA~~~~
Lately, I suddenly felt my school is just like a kindergarten.

In this school, A lot of students are almost playing whole the day and never care about why they are here.

Not only many students don’t concentrate on their study but some teachers are not work so hard too and they are really haven’t great knowledge which could teach to us.
From my observation, I do not understand some teachers could teach there, which called "University".
For example, there is a new teacher come to be our tutor.
But he is really fxcking "out of condition", he always care only about our flash program is better than his standard or not. He is never care about our concepts are good enough or not.
The worse of all, he was not only criticizes your program is so suck but (also) always enjoy in limit our concepts.

Due to those strange teachers in this Faculty, some students who are hard understood in this condition and do not want to rely on those teachers. That’s why they really need to care about themselves and study hard with some good teachers’ course and read some really good books.

Just wanna complain about it.......Please don’t so serious with this writing.
(I know my English is broke)